STUDY IN USA
- Ashland University
- Texas A&M University-Texarkana
- Emporia State University
- Northern Arizona University
- Augustana University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Duquesne University
- Western Illinois University
- Mercy College
- University of South Alabama
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Saint Leo University
- University of North Texas
- Cleveland State University
- San Francisco State University
- And many more…
Through Partners(PAC Asia Shorelight, ApplyBoard, Educo)
Study in the USA at a glance
The US hosts more international students than any other country in the world. These international students from every continent in the world choose to study in the US because they believe that the US education would offer them the best preparations for their future.
US universities, US colleges and US schools constantly rank very high in world rankings, just one of the reasons to study in the US. Schools such as Harvard University, Stanford University, MIT, Yale University, Cornell University, Johns Hopkins University are all world famous and welcomes international students.
The US offers international students the most exciting, rewarding and comprehensive array of study options in the world. International students who choose to study in the US have almost unlimited study choices.
Institutions: Approx. 4700 Universities
GENERAL INFORMATION: AT A GLANCE
|Admission Intake||Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Semester 1||Jan to April||Jan to April|
|Semester2||May to July||May to July|
|Semester 3||August to November||August to November|
|When to apply: At least 6 months prior to the course commencement date.|
|$10k to $25k
|$10k to $25k
|Part-Time Job option||20 hrs On Campus||20 hrs On Campus|
|During the period of vacation, students can work full time|
|Post Study Work||12 to 27 Months||12 to 27 Months|
|Dependents are allowed to come along.|
Things you should know
Capital City: Washington, D.C.
US States: There are 50 states in the USA. Here are a few of those:
• Ohio • Missouri • Arkansas • Connecticut •Kansas • Montana
• California • Oklahoma • Virginia • Texas • New York
• Pennsylvania • Wisconsin• Michigan • Florida •Louisiana
Official Languages: English
Currency: US Dollar
Scholarship in USA
Degrees in America are expensive, but an abundance of scholarships are available to help international students.
Almost all universities have scholarship programmes, most of which are open to applications from international students – although you may need to take SAT or ACT tests. According to the Fulbright Commission, more than 600 American universities provide grants of $20,000 or more to international students. They are typically assessed on either academic merit, financial need, or extracurricular contribution.
University Scholarships: Most universities offer some form of financial aid for international students, so your institution of choice should be your first port of call when considering funding.
Financial scholarships: These scholarships are based on the financial needs of the students. The majority of them are only available to American residents, but some universities will award needs-based scholarships to international students.
Merit Scholarships: For students who are either academically gifted, were the best sports players in high school or excelled in community or business work.
Country-based Scholarships: These scholarships are aimed at students from developing countries in particular.
Government-funded Scholarships: The United States government offers many scholarship programmes for international students.
Privately funded grants: Sometimes private companies or donors fund grants to foreign students. They are also more likely to target developing countries and minority groups, or in particular fields of study.
Partial Scholarships: These can range from a small one-off payment the student can use towards their fees or a larger payment that is staggered to cover certain costs of going to university.
The Next Gen Scholarship offers a $1,000 grant for anyone wishing to study in Maryland, Washington or Virginia. It is open to all international students, including those already studying, but candidates must have at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA).
The P.E.O International Peace Scholarship awards up to $12,500 to international students wanting to study at a graduate level in America.
The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship: programme provides a limited number of scholarships each year for outstanding students from selected developing countries to pursue postgraduate study. The grants are 50 percent grant & 50 percent loan.
The Civil Leadership Awards provide a fully-funded master’s degree for students who demonstrate academic and professional excellence.
USA – Admission and visa Process
- Get free initial counselling, available options, and tips on choosing a suitable university
- Submit photocopies of all academic certificates/transcripts / professional certificates (if any) etc.
- Copies of passport
- 2 copy pp size photos
- File opening charge Tk 5000 (Non-refundable)
- Get all the academic papers attested/notarized by the Institution Attended / Educational Board / Foreign Ministry / (depending on the particular university requirements)
- Post Graduate students need CV, 2 LOR (Letter of Reference) and Work Experiences as per university requirements.
- Provide bank solvency certificates as per the institutional requirements.
- Pay/Include University Application Fees (Non-refundable) and Courier Fees Tk 2000/- per University (If needed)
- The prospective institution will / may take 3 to 6 weeks to confirm the admission.
- Admission Documents (I-20) will be received.
- A service charge of Tk. 5,000 (Non-refundable)
- Students need to submit their sponsor’s paper. Anybody can be the sponsor (First blood sponsor is preferred)
- Minimum 1-year equivalent Tuition + Living cost has to be shown in sponsor’s bank account for at least 3 to 4 months.
- The sponsored amount may vary depending on the sponsor’s relation and the number of dependents.
- Basic papers needed from the sponsor, e.g.: Bank certificate/statement; TIN Certificate; Salary certificate; Job certificate; Trade license; Property/revenue information and affidavit of financial support etc. (we will guide the students regarding this part as it depends on the sponsor’s nature of income.)
- Once all the above preparations are done, students will go submit their visa applications.
- Visa application fees $160 + SEVIS fees $ 350 (Non Refundable)
- The Visa interview date will be given in the next 15 days (depending on the rush).
- Upon issuance of the visa, students must open a “student file” at any bank and transfer the 1st semester’s tuition fees to the university.
- We will guide the student for the same along with the travel plan, accommodation, pick up, orientation, etc.
NO HIDDEN CHARGE